- 7 grams of BCAAs per serving in the preferred 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine and Valine which plays essential role in muscle building as they help to prevent protein catabolism and results in lean muscle mass. This formula also contains added L-Glutamine, L-Citrulline Malate, Vitamin B6 with Electrolytes and will deliver noticeable results in your bodybuilding, cross-fit or powerlifting training
- IMPROVES MUSCLE GROWTH: Improving amino acid uptake ability allows for faster and more efficient muscle tissue regeneration, which leads to stronger muscles, faster
- MUSCLE REPAIR AND RECOVERY: The essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine acts as transport vehicles for faster absorption, which translates to faster post-workout recovery and better performance results. Electrolytes for hydration to recover from a strenuous workout and help fight muscle breakdown during recovery
- HOW BCAAS IMPROVE OVERALL MUSCLE PROTEIN ABSORPTION AND REGENERATION: Branched-chain amino acids form more than 30% of compounds necessary for muscle growth BCAAs are the only amino acids capable of increasing protein synthesis and providing glucose during muscle contractions
- TOP QUALITY GMP CERTIFIED PRODUCTS: All LIVESTAMIN Healthcare products are manufactured in accordance with good manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world; Our products contain the most natural and effective formulation of trusted natural ingredients to ensure their safety, efficacy and purity
Making a healthy lifestyle change takes commitment and dedication.
But you’re allowed to make the process a little bit easier on yourself. Enter, BCAAs or branched-chain amino acids. They reduce muscle soreness, fatigue, improve training motivation … in short they kick butt.
Suggested Usage – Mix 1 scoop of LIVESTAMIN BCAA (Orange & Watermelon flavour) powder with 240-300 ml of cold water (adjust for taste preferences) of your favorite beverage. Shake well and consume it regularly and drink plenty of water during your workout.
BCAAs are made up of leucine, isoleucine and valine. They make up a whopping 40% of the daily requirement of all nine essential amino acids BUT they must be ingested through either foods or supplements since the body is not able to make them. BCAAs have a multitude of health benefits.
What are BCAAs?
BCAA is an acronym for Branched-Chain Amino Acids. They are often referred to as the “Building Blocks” of your body, and account for about 35% of your muscle. These amazing little molecules actually kick start protein synthesis and repair.
Leucine, isoleucine, and valine are the three essential amino acids. Leucine is widely accepted as the most important for muscle growth, but is only effective in the presence of isoleucine and valine.
Your body cannot produce BCAAs on its own, so you must get them by LIVESTAMIN BCAA (Orange & Watermelon flavour).
Increasing your BCAA consumption has many benefits, especially if you work out fasted or are fasting for an extended period. In these situations BCAA supplement can come in quite handy.
Here are the top benefits of supplementing with BCAAs with particular attention paid to how they affect your body in the fasted state.
What Makes Them Unique?
It’s all about metabolism.
While the majority of amino acids are metabolized in the liver, BCAAs are metabolized primarily in muscle tissue.
This means that muscles can quickly utilize these three amino acids as fuel by oxidizing them to create energy on a cellular level with ATP – adenosine triphosphate – a source of power critical for many physiological functions, not the least of which is muscle contraction.
During extended periods of exertion, there is greater metabolism of BCAAs in response to the body’s energy requirements, which makes supplementing with them close to a workout a highly effective means of increasing energy and reaping greater benefits from every repetition.
Ingredients present in LIVESTAMIN BCAA (Orange & Watermelon flavour)
• Electrolytes (Trisodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Pottassium Chloride)
• Pyridoxine hydrocgloride.
Benefits of Using LIVESTAMIN BCAA (Orange & Watermelon Flavour)
Leucine is an essential amino acid that is present in BCAA which simply means our bodies cannot produce it and we must get it from dietary sources. BCAAs make up a high proportion of the amino acids in muscle. They are unique because they are the only amino acids burned by muscles as fuel; thus, both blood and muscle levels of BCAAs decrease after exercise.
Generally amino acids simply as substances needed to make muscle and other body proteins—sort of like the bricks needed to build a house. In the case of leucine, recent investigations have shown this amino acid has multiple roles that go well beyond simply providing material to build muscle. It also helps maintain muscle mass. For this reason, many bodybuilders and athletes take leucine supplements.
For Optimized Blood Flow
One of citrulline malate present in BCAA ha is most popular as it’s effect on blood flow is best. Everyone wants to feel “pumped” when they’re beginning a workout! And what better way to get pumped than to increase how much blood is pumping through your body? That’s exactly what citrulline malate does.
Citrulline malate in BCAA helps increase blood flow because your body converts it into L-arginine and then into nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is one of the chemicals that causes vasodilation, or widening of the blood vessels, when you exercise. When your blood vessels widen, they’re able to transport blood through your body more efficiently. Improved blood flow during exercise is huge, because this means more oxygen and nutrient transport to the working muscles.
BCAAs also help to build muscle by reducing the rate of muscle protein breakdown (catabolism). This anti-catabolic and DL-Malate properties present in it suppresses the use of muscle protein for fuel, meaning less breakdown of muscle tissue that is needed to build muscle. With less muscle protein being broken down during resistance training and increased protein synthesis (discussed in point 1) the net result is greater muscle gains.
Test Boost for your Muscles
Electrolytes, vitamin B6 and few other amino acids present in the BCCA supplement can help to naturally increase growth H in the body including test, G-H and insulin that have many benefits for building muscle.
A recent study showed that when athletes were given BCAAs before training, post-workout test levels remained elevated for several hours, whereas the control groups noticed a significant drop in test once training stopped. This prolonged elevation in test levels may help to maximize muscle growth after your workout.
BCAAs are recognised as a safe and effective supplement to help naturally increase H levels leading to greater muscle gains.