- LIVESTAMIN Citrulline Malate is manufactured under high quality standards using safe and natural ingredients. Every 2 grams contains high-quality L-Citrulline Malate using most potent 2:1 ratio. The 2:1 ratio has been scientifically proven to provide faster and better results than the 1:1 ratio
- INCREASE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE: Your body produces citrulline, but supplementing can help you have a killer workout by aiding in blood vessel dilation. This lets more oxygen and nutrients hit your hard-working muscle
- SUPPORTS ENDURANCE: Enables you to exercise longer and harder by removing ammonia from your body before it can cause muscle fatigue. Improving stamina means you can push your workouts to the next level
- PROMOTES RECOVERY: Helps your muscles recover after a hard and intense workout
- TOP QUALITY GMP CERTIFIED PRODUCTS: All LIVESTAMIN Healthcare products are manufactured in accordance with good manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world; Our products contain the most natural and effective formulation of trusted natural ingredients to ensure their safety, efficacy and purity
L-Citrulline DL-Malate is commonly found in foods like watermelons, pulses and legumes.
Citrulline is nothing but an amino acid and is also a precursor to arginine which helps in increasing levels of blood and oxygen into the body by dilating blood vessels.
Citrulline and arginine are beneficial ingredients to the body, and they help in various activities like
• Removing harmful ammonia levels from the blood.
• Also aids in heart health.
Small Background About Citrulline Malate
L-Citrulline has taken its original name from the Latin Citrullus which means ‘watermelon’.
In 1914 it was then isolated and known as a critical factor in the urea cycle. The urea cycle is a biochemical reaction via which human beings can produce urea and ammonia.
L-Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid which can be made in two ways:
1. It can be produced in our intestinal tract by process of reaction between ornithine and carbamyl phosphate.
2. It can also be produced when a conversion process occurs and L- citrulline is broken down into nitric acid along with L-arginine.
Important Points About Citrulline Malate
Malate is a component which got its origin from a compound called as malic acid. The name is derived from Latin word malum which means “apple”.
This combination of citrulline malate is nothing but a mixture of an amino acid with malate.
There is a health condition called as Asthenia which is a muscle weakness caused by some diseases like diabetes, chronic muscle fatigue etc. and hence this combination can be used for same. Since olden days this unique combination of citrulline malate is used for reducing muscle weakness and fatigue.
Malic acid is a secret compound which is found in citrulline powder and also available in many fruits and vegetables. It is well known for increasing energy levels. Hence this powder is known to increase strength and energy. LIVESTAMIN L-Citrulline supplement contains 2: 1 ration of citrulline and malate.
LIVESTAMIN is one of the known brands that helps many bodybuilders and people to achieve their sports and nutrition goals. This is a common ingredient that is used as a pre-workout supplement by people who are into bodybuilding. It is one of the BCAAs (Branch chain amino acid).
It is needed for those who want to make an extra effort and want to push themselves hard to achieve their health goals.
Benefits of LIVESTAMIN Citrulline Malate (2:1)
1. Helps in decreasing Fatigue and Muscle Soreness. Citrulline malate as a combination helps in reducing muscle soreness and also helps to increase exercise performance and endurance and hence, in turn, works well for reduction of muscle weakness and pain which occurs due to heavy exercises.
2. Increases Exercise Capacity. It is essential when you exercise that you should not get tired quickly, this supplement will help you work out for a longer time without getting bored and fatigue.
3. Aids in reducing Erectile Dysfunction Problems. Citrulline malate helps in increase of nitric oxide, which assists in many ways like, increase hardness in male sexual organ and hence helps in erectile dysfunction.
4. Increased Nitric Oxide levels in the body. In few studies, when citrulline malate was given to children suffering from mitochondrial disorders, it was found to increase nitric oxide levels in the body.
• Helps increase blood flow.
• Aids in maintaining healthy blood pressure.
• Increase the quantity of Nitric oxide.
Who Should Choose to Take L-Citrulline Malate?
This supplement is for people who are motivated and work harder to achieve their fitness goals and who want to increase their exercise capacity each day by not only expanding the repetition but endurance.
LIVESTAMIN L citrulline malate is an ideal supplement for all the people hitting the gym on a regular basis and are very serious to attain a good physique without any side effects.
If you consume LIVESTAMIN Citrulline Malate, you will achieve what you want, and the great thing is that you will not have to sacrifice your health for the same.
Suggested Dosage: Take 1 level scoop (2gm) with 150-200 ml of water or your favourite non-acidic base beverage once in a day, excellent pre-workout or suggested by your fitness and health expert.